- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue immediately in the trash.
- Avoid touching your face - nose, mouth and eyes.
- Clean and desinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects. You can use sanitizer gel for this. Buy here one.
- Stay home when you are sick except to get medical care
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use sanitizer gel if you haven’t got access to water.
- Respiratory symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- Breathing difficulties
In more severe cases:
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome
- Kidney failure